PEERLESS M40T Plate and Tray Forming Machine
The M40T Features
- Quick tooling changeovers for maximum production flexibility.
- Operator ergonomics considered i.e. lightweight steel rule cut or cut/score dies, external forming die removal rack, easy access decurl unit, vertical lift roll stand, et cetera.
- Vertical lift roll stand incorporating pull roller/dancer arm assembly integral to the machine line.
- Utilizes steel rule cutting or cutting/scoring to reduce initial die cost and maintenance expenses. Prescored and non-scored product capability.
- Adjustable forming section dwell and stroke allows machine settings to be tailored to each specific product resulting in optimum quality and production speeds.
- P.C. controls support operator interface, temperature, feed and cut-score/forming motion control.
- Innovative servo motor – roller screw drive units provide quiet, dependable power for continuous 24 hour operation.
- Maximum roll width 35.5″ (902 mm) or 38″ (965 mm)
- Minimum roll width 20″ (508 mm)
- Maximum roll diameter 72″ (1.83 M)
- Forming depth up to 3″ (76.2 mm)
- Maximum blank length 18″ (457.2 mm), dependent on your product geometry.
- Number wide operation is dependent upon blank size and product geometry.
- Complete machinery guarding for operator safety.
M40T Vertical Lift Paperboard Roll Stand
- Integral to the machine line incorporating pull roll/dancer arm assembly for consistent tension of the paperboard feeding into the decurl and cut/score sections of the machine.
- Heavy-duty mechanical screw design utilized for vertical lifting and manual hand wheel system used for lateral shifting of paperboard rolls results in quick roll changeover times.
- Pneumatic or mechanical core chuck assemblies available.
M40T Cut & Score Section
- Easy access decurl unit assists in removing any up or down curl in the paperboard for smooth and consistent feed ups.
- Photoelectric eye utilized in conjunction with a servo motor feed drive system results in consistent feed ups and a print-to-cut accuracy of +/- .015” or .38 mm.
- Precision heavy-duty mechanical toggle system and four-pin die set insures accurate, and repeatable steel rule die cutting and prescoring capability.
- Steel rule cut/score die design utilized for reduced tooling costs and quick die changeover capability.
- 160 tons (1421 kN) capacity insures quality die cutting and prescoring for deep draw paperboard tray production.
M40T Forming Section
- Adjustable forming head dwell and stroke capability allows machine settings to be tailored to each specific product resulting in optimum quality and production speeds.
- Precision heavy-duty mechanical toggle system and four-pin die set insures accurate and repeatable forming die performance resulting in high quality products.
- 32 tons (284 kN) capacity provides the required pressure for quality forming of deep draw large trays.
- Forming dies are installed and removed as a set to speed changeovers.
M40T Counter-Stacker Unit
- Integral to the machine line. Individual belted lanes transfer the formed product from the forming dies into the stacking and counting section.
- Design allows tall product stacks and offers space for presentation of multiple stacks prior to operator.
M40T Cut/Score and Forming Head Drive System
- Innovative servomotor – roller screw drive units provide quiet dependable power for continuous 24-hour operation.
M40T Main Panel & Control System
- P.C. controls support operator interface, temperature, feed, and cut-score/forming motion control. Production programs are easily stored and retrieved.
M40T Safety Systems
- Interlocked guards stop both reciprocating head motions and hydraulic pump motor when opened.
- All electricals conform to applicable world-wide standards.